wiScan APP Quick Start Guide
wiScan APP is an EOBD diagnosis and auto maintenance software, which is developed for wiscan T series diagnostic tools. It supports EOBD, Service, Battery Matching, ABS Bleeding, CVT Reset, CKP Learning, EPB Reset, TPMS, Throttle Reset, SAS Reset, Immobiliser, Srs Reset, DPF Reset, Oil Query, etc. More maintenance functions will be developed and updated continously.
Guide for Using：
Step One: Download wiScan APP
1.Scan QR code or directly download.
2. Select supported mobile phone and download.
Step Two: Registration
1. For initial use, users need to get registered. Connect the wiScan T diagnostic tool to the auto, open the installed wiScan,Select “My” button, then click “wiScan Manager”.
2. Click “Bluetooth”, find corresponding wiScan T diagnostic tool (it’s a form of serial number) in Bluetooth lists.
3. Click corresponding serial number to get Bluetooth pairing. After successful pairing, the icon on the top right corner changes from into
4. Go back to “My” and click “Login”.
5. If you have an EUCLEIA account, then you can login directly. If not, get registered as required.
Step Three: The update of EOBD and software
1. After login, click “ Update” to download newest software.
2. Click updating the software you needed or click “UPDATE ALL” .
Step Four: Software Using
1. Connect the wiScan T diagnostic tool to the auto.
2. Open wiScan APP, have Bluetooth.
3. Start EOBD or automotive maintenance.